THIRD PHASE OF REFITMENT FOR THE YEAR 2009 /SAS TO CCS REFITMENT
TOP PRIORITY/ MOST URGENT / TIME BOUND/ BY E-MAIL.
Ref.No.78000/E6/1/09. Office of the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services, Chennai -6.
Sub: Tamil Nadu Medical Services – Service particulars of existing Senior Assistant Surgeons working in General side- called for promotion to the post of CCS(General /Specialists) – List - communicated for verification - Regarding.
It has been proposed to fill up the existing posts of Chief Civil Surgeon (General/Specialists) from the category of Senior Assistant Surgeons working in General side. A list containing the names of Medical Officers who are at present working in the cadre of Senior Assistant Surgeons in DMS / DPH / ESI are furnished in Annexure I & II for verification and furnishing Service Particulars in the format enclosed. The service particulars obtained from the Medical Officer incharge / below the rank of DDHS/JDHS will not be accepted. The names of those Medical Officers who have not been promoted as Senior Assistant Surgeon due to pendancy of Disciplinary action / undergoing punishment and for want of Service Particulars are furnished in Annexure II & IV .
2) As per the orders contained in the G.O.Ms.No.354/H&FW/B2/Dept, dt:23/10/2009 the counseling for SAS to CCS post will be conducted only for the SAS working in the DM&RHS /DPH&PM / ESI Wing for the remaining post of Chief Civil Surgeon (General/Specialist). The Doctors working in the DME side even though promoted as Senior Assistant Surgeon are not considered in this re-fitment exercise since DME have become a separate unit as per the G.O. cited.
3) All the Unit Officers are requested to adhere to the instructions mentioned below without fail:
- As per the new reorganized system the promotions /re-fitment are to be given to the posts of Chief Civil Surgeon(General/Specialists). The Medical Officers with MBBS Degree qualifications will qualify for CCS(G) promotions and others with PG Degree/Diploma qualifications will be moved to the Specialists posts depending upon the vacancies. Therefore verification of qualification of each and every Medical Officers enlisted above plays a vital part in determining their promotions/re-fitment. Hence utmost caution should be exercised in furnishing the qualification-based reports. Any false information / mis-matched particulars are furnished promotion of an individual will be affected and for this lapse each and every Officers right from Assistant/Office Superintendent/Administrative Officer/JDHS will be held responsible and stern disciplinary action will be initiated against them for negligence / dereliction of duty.
- All the required details should be compulsorily furnished in the prescribed format duly indicating the CML NO 2005/ Qualification / Present Station without fail. For each and every Medical Officer the former/present present station is must even if they are not working in their Districts. Avoid vague remarks like particulars not available / present station not known / service register not available etc.
- Another important aspect in this re-fitment exercise is that verification of present station and designation of all the above Medical Officers and if there is any change it should be properly reported in the format enclosed .
- The Medical Officers holding double Degree qualification should
exercise one time option for promotion / re-fitment in any one of the Specialities according to their choice and their future promotions will be determined based on this option only and it cannot be altered at any time.
- All the Medical Officers enlisted above are already promoted as
Senior Assistant Surgeon as per this office records and if any of them are still in the rank of Assistant Surgeon their designation may be changed by obtaining a copy of panel / promotion order from this Directorate by deputing the concerned Assistant to this office.
4) The Tamil Nadu Govt. Doctors Association is frequently giving abnormal pressure to this office to publish the re-fitment list of CCS and other posts immediately and very often submitting memorandums to this office highlighting this point. In view of emergent situation all the Unit Officers are requested to send the particulars called for immediately on or before Schedule date as notified in the Annexure V. No further extension of time will be granted and this correspondence is one and the last for this third phase of re-fitment exercise. It is specifically informed that the re-fitment will be done based on the particulars available in the Directorate and thereafter if any omission is noticed in future the concerned officers will be held responsible for this lapse and further action will be taken as deem fit as per the rules
5) This list of SAS can be accessed through E_mail ID’s of all District Officers and can be browsed in www.tnhealth.org & www.tn.gov.in. The Official letter and the list will be communicated shortly. Hence all the officers are requested to treat the list hosted in the website as an official document for all purpose.
6) Kindly circulate all the Annexure (I to IV) to all the Govt. Hospitals / PHCs /ESI Dispensaries and other foreign service institutions coming under their zone and also to paste the list in the prominent place /notice board of the Hospitals concerned.
7) It is informed that the DM&RHS has proposed to convene a meeting in his chambers on 21/05/2010 at 11.00 A.M. regarding this re-fitment exercise. At that time he will deliver a lecture on the ongoing re-fitment exercise done in this Directorate. Hence all the Assistants / Office Superintendents dealing with Doctors establishment in the Unit Office are instructed to attend the meeting without fail. All the Assistant / Office Superintendents can directly interact with the HOD and to get clarified their common doubts arising out of this re-fitment process initiated in the Unit Office. They should come prepared with notes on this issue so that their queries may be answered. No one should be absent for the meeting. Similarly the Assistant / Office Superintendent dealing with doctors subject from DDHS office / ESI wing should also attend this meeting without fail.
8) A copy of the list will be handed over to them on 21/05/2010 and as per the schedule noted in the Annexure V all the District head should submit the formats without fail.
DIRECTOR OF MEDICAL AND RURAL HEALTH SERVICES
ToAll the Joint Director of Medical and Rural Health Services in the state
All the Regional Administrative Medical Officer (ESIS) in the state
All the Superintendent of ESI Hospitals in the state
All the Deputy Director of Health Services in the state
Copy to: The Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Chennai-6. (*)
Copy to: The Director of Medical and Rural Health Services (ESI), Chennai-6. (*)
- (*) They are requested to give suitable instructions in writing /
- E-Mail to their Unit Officers coming under their control for necessary action and arrange to depute their Assistants / Superintendent on 21/05/2010 without fail..
- He is requested to kindly communicate the contents of para 7 & 8 to all the unit officers / Doctors working in the teaching side without fail and arrange to depute the dealing assistant of this re-fitment on 21/05/2010 without fail.
- /True copy/forwarded/
- CML NO. /2005
|01.||NAME OF THE MEDICAL OFFICER AND QUALIFCATION|
|02.||DESIGNATION OF THE MEDICAL OFFICER|
|03.||PRESENT WORKING STATION AND DISTRICT|
|04.||IF PRESENT WORKING STATION IS NOT KNOWN PREVIOUS STATION SHOULD BE FURNISHED|
|05.||DATE OF BIRTH|
|06.||DATE OF JOINING|
|07.||DATE OF REGULARISATION|
|08.||DATE OF COMPLETION OF PROBATION|
|09.||DATE OF JOINING AS SENIOR ASSISTANT SURGEON (QUOTE THE DMS REFERENCE AS MENTIONED IN THE SERVICE REGISTER)|
|10.||WHETHER ANY DISCIPLINARY ACTION PENDING / CONTEMPLATED / DISPOSED OFF:|
|11.||GENERAL REMARKS (SPECFIC REMARKS LIKE EXPIRED / VR / DISMISSIAL / REMOVAL / UN AUTHOURSED ABSENC E / TRANSFERRED TO DME SIDE / TRANSFERRED TO NEW STATION / WENT ABROAD / ABSCONDING FROM SERVICE / SHOULD BE CLEARELY INDICATOR WITH SPECIFIC RECOMMANDATION WHETHER TO REMOVE THE NAMES FROM CML LIST OR NOT|
CERTIFICATEThis is to certify that there is no Disciplinary action pending / contemplated / disposed off against in the above Medical Officers as on date as well as during check period from 01/01/2005 to till date.
Assistant / Superintendent / JAO / AO / JDHS