CCS- PROMOTION COUNSELLING URGENT / BY E-MAIL
Ref.No. 190/E3/1/2010 Office of the Director of Medical and
- SUB: TNMS –Promotion Counselling for Civil Surgeons to the cadre of Chief Civil Surgeon(Common /Specialist / General) -PROMOTION COUNSELLING DATE FIXED-Regarding.
- REF: G.O. (Ms) No; 354, Health &Family Welfare Dept,
- dated.23.10.09 .
The Promotion Counselling for Civil Surgeons to the cadre Chief Civil Surgeons (Common /Specialist / General) carrying salary in Pay Band –IV with grade pay of Rs. 8700/- vide Government Order 1st cited is scheduled to be held on the dates specified below. The Medical Officers in the rank of Civil Surgeons who are working in DMS /PHC/ESI sides and included in the Tentative List are eligible to attend the Counselling .
Further the Medical Officers who have already been promoted as Civil Surgeon and their names are not included in the tentative list are also permitted to attend the counselling with full service records issued by JDHS / RAMO (ESIS) / ESI Hospital Superintendents/ DDHS.
The List of Medical Officers who are eligible to attend the Counselling will be published on 20.04.2010 by E-Mail to all the JDHS/ DDHS and the same will be hoisted in the website . (www.tnhealth.org)
The dates and venue are furnished below:-
DATE: 23.04.2010 - S.No. 1 to 250 Medical Officers as
24.04.2010 - S.No. 251 to Last S.No. of the Tentative List
TIME : 10-00 A.M.
VENUE: Health and Family Welfare Training Centre,
- All the Medical Officers found in the Tentative List are instructed to attend the Counselling compulsorily with full pledged service particulars duly indicating the previous working stations of the last five years (i.e., from 01.01.2005 to till date ) and their QUALIFICATIONS , furnished by the concerned JDHS / RAMO (ESIS) / ESI Hospital Superintendents/ DDHS, without fail. The service particulars obtained from the In charge Medical Officers will not be accepted.
- If a person eligible for promotion does not attend the counseling and absent himself on the day of Counselling, , it shall be deemed that he is willing to be considered for promotion and shall be promoted and posted to one of the vacancies at the discretions of the Director /Government. If he does not join the new post, it will be viewed as an act of dereliction of duty entailing disciplinary action.
- As per the instructions contained in the G.O. cited, the posts earmarked as CCS (Common)/ CCS (Specialists)/ CCS (General) will be filled up according to the qualifications prescribed for each of the above mentioned posts, strictly.
- As per the G.O. cited the Medical Officers who are in Pay Band IV will be allowed to go on Voluntary Retirement after a cool-off period of 5 years of service after reaching Pay Band IV ( No VRS for 5 years after entering Pay Band IV )
- The Officers noted in the despatch entry are requested to paste this communication in the notice board and communicate the same to the Medical Officers concerned, duly obtaining their dated acknowledgement.
- The dealing Assistants are directed to surface the net and to download the Tentative List and to keep informed the Medical Officers to attend the promotion counselling on the concerned dates without fail.
- Promotion will be issued in the order of CML Seniority, subject to existing vacancies based on their request for promotion and posting. Posting order will be issued separately after the completion of the counseling.
- No T.A and D.A. will be given to the Medical Officers attending counselling.
The Officers noted in the despatch entry are requested to allow the Medical Officers concerned to attend the Counselling on 23.04.2010 and 24.04.2010 based on their written request.
- P. NANDAGOPALSAMY
- Director of Medical and Rural Health Services
All Joint Director of Medical and Rural Health Services.
All the Regional Administrative Medical Officers (ESIS).
All the Superintendent, ESI Hospitals.
All the Deputy Director of Health Services.
The Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Chennai-6.
The Director of Medical and Rural Health Services (ESI),Chennai-6.
The Director of Medical Education, Chennai-10.
The Principal Accountant General (A&E), Chennai-18.
The State Secretary, TNGDA, Madurai.
Copy Submitted to : The Principal Secretary to Government, Health and
Family Welfare Department, Chennai-9.
/true copy /forwarded/